Phoenix Hospital Radio Membership
Members can get involved in every aspect of the radio:-
- Forming back-up for presenters in the studio during a broadcast.
- Ward-walking around the hospital collecting requests prior to a broadcast.
- Taking care of the record library including transferring tracks from vinyl and cassette onto mini disc.
- Following a detailed training programme, becoming a presenter with their own show.
- Anyone with technical knowledge may be able to help maintain the equipment.
Upon making the first enquiry, the membership secretary will contact the applicant to discuss things further. If the application is successful and membership is granted there is a fixed fee of £10 membership per year. Please note this is none refundable.
To become a member of Phoenix Hospital Radio simply fill out the form below!